<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Almost Fastest 

Sometimes things just click and you get in that zone. I really experienced being in the zone today with my 8th Half Marathon in a time of 1:49:44. This was my fourth RPS Half and it was my fasted. All through training I have always been running at a faster pace than normal. Due to this I set a goal of 1:58. If figured this would be possible with the weather conditions. The weather was extremely windy...I mean a harsh SE wind but no rain or snow this time. It actually helped a little but hurt when running into it.

So yeah I started to run and just thought that my pace would slow...it did not and I gave into the wind finishing under 1:50. I really think this might be the year of 3:59:59. Dare to dream dare to dream.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?