<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 28, 2007

All work and no play is just not me 

Well the reason I was in St. John's was to attend the General Assembly of the Canadian Red Cross. The more I learn about the Red Cross the more I feel a sense of pride of being involved. So much of the work needs a little help and we all have a role. Small or large you have a role. Did you know that for only $7.00 you can save a child from Malaria? Living past 5 for $7.00 seems like a good deal to me.

We did have a great time being tourists again. Went out on a boat to see the icebergs up and close. We hiked the Cabot Tower trail again and did lots of shopping. Not to mention lots more trips dt.

What made this trip special was the people we saw. Old friends, new friends and the feeling of their comfort. My buddy from Saskatchewan is living the dream with his new band and it was great to hear a few songs from the Turbotcheeks. Yes stay tunned for tour dates at the local legion!

So we made it home safe and sound and early believe it or not. As for me, I have no idea when I'm, getting on a airplane and like it. I smell summer!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?