<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 06, 2007

Ottawa 

My week in Ottawa was pretty much bang on what I expected. I could not believe how my sense of direction kick in since I have not been there since 2003. I played tour guide for a bit but I was more into the seek adventure with no direction.

The worst part was getting to my hotel. My flight was perfect but the thought of renting a car and getting to the hotel was not that much fun after 20 hour of traveling. Good news was I had a PT Crusier to get there in style.

The highlight of my week was the Sens-Habs game that I went to. It took me about 60 minutes to drive 23 km to Kanata. I laughed when I was riding the break and you look up and see a 100km speed limit sign. The game itself was sold out but I went early and had no problem finding a ticket from a scalper. It was s good seat for $150. Sold. Went to the game early and just enjoyed being in the arena with my hot dog and beer. I kind had a 360 moment of reflection as I was in the original arena being the Flavius Amphitheatre or the Coliseum just one week ago.

So after 3 weeks of hotels and eating out, it will be good to sleep in my own bed but I have had a fantastic adventure!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?