<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 18, 2007

4:25 (or about that) 

Ran the Rome Marathon today. What a fantastic run it was. Started at the Colessium and end there as well. It was hot. I wasnt sure if that was going to affect me but it didnt. I just found something that makes a run better. The sponge. So my pace was pretty good but I must admit I walked about 20 minutes of it. I mean I took 27 pictures and as if I was going to run right past all the amazing monuments of Rome. It was unreal to run past St Peters at the Vatican at 15km. The last 7 km were hard but I did lots of sight seeing so it was not so bad. The Trevis fountain I just stared at and enjoyed. So I finished about4.25 but that is unofficial. 15000 people running is pretty hard to get a great time. I was so excited at the finish that once again I forgot to press stop. My sweet has everything on video which is awesome!

Yes number 4 is done and we are off to drink a bottle of wine!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?