<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

42.2 V4 

Well we are off to Rome tomorrow and the Marathon is on Sunday. I'm ready...and excited. I really have no idea what to expect for a time but a 6:00 pace with a 4:15 would be great. I'm taking the camera so I will be snapping photo's all along the way of the race.

New Way Home

Have you found your way around the down and out?
I know it must seem long, so long
Im still trying to keep this time from running out
Head down, always moving on and on and on
I never heard this warning, another early morning
Takes me, wakes me into
If you could manage me, Ill try to manage you
But lately its all I ever doI felt like this on my way home,
Im not scared
I pass the boats and the kingdome,
Im not scared
Ill never tell you the secrets Im holding
I know these things must bore you but I cant find another way
Ill never tell you the secrets Im holding
I love this leash that holds me, when I try to run away
Im not scared, I felt like this on my way home
Im not scared, I pass the boats and the kingdom

See you at the finish line....that of course is the Coliseum

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?