<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 03, 2007

30km done! 

Yeah....I ran my long run of 30km in 2:58. Last time it took me 3:30. My legs started hurting at 30km like last time but when you run on the highway it gets really boring and you have no idea how the mind tunes into the distance and then seems to stop there. Weather was great but since we have had so much snow running in town was impossible.

So that's it....all I need to do is back my bags and then it's off to the Coliseum for 42km in the street of Rome.....I can't believe it is here. I have not had any fast food or alcohol since December. The glass of wine will be sweet.

I also found out that the day I get home from Rome, I fly to Ottawa for business. So my vacation just got extended.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?