<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Van City 

Well I've been on both coast now as an adult and must say both have their perks. Vancouver is a beautiful city with an incredible harbour, view and the mountains are amazing in the background. I stayed right downtown is a sweet hotel which includes stores such as Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Yikes! as in super expensive. Bacon and Eggs room service was $25.00! However I had a great meeting an owe alot to the Canadian Red Cross. I'm proud to be part of such and organization.

I had a great walk in the seawalk and was satisfied by the aquarium but not blown away at the aquarium. As for the nightlife....well all I can say is there is every flavour you could imagine and so many cultures in such a small area. I also drove by East Hasting and Main which was an eye opener with all the "junkies" dancing in the street and just existing to live.

However the biggest disappointment of Vancouver was the inability to find any really cool Olympic stuff. I went to the Bay but it was no different than what we have here in Saskatchewan. I was not happy and wanted a really cool hat or scarf but I had to settle for some pins.

I wish I had more time to explore everything but another time I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?