<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snow ((Hey Oh)) 

I had one of those moments today when I was out side running. You know those moments when you think that you are in your element and you are at one with your surroundings. I have never ran in the snow before but today I did and is was so quiet and peaceful. When RHCP's hit the Ipod, I must say it felt like a movie or something and all I could do is smile.

To compliment this moment I had an unbelievable run today and I think all my training and diet is paying off. I mean I'm not going to be setting any PB's the next two months but once the ice and snow leave....look out. I am looking forward to my first drink of 2007 which will be a glass of wine somewhere in Rome.

I also remember reading that there is not one good reason to run a marathon. Hmmm, Well I read something else that I agree with. You see runners are lucky. We get to discover something important.....How good can I really be? That's pushing yourself to the X.

In between the cover of another perfect wonder
And its all white as snow
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed
And theres no where to go

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?