<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

21.1 V5 

Well it was more like 22.8 but let’s just call it even due to a winter race with very few volunteers. Ran the Hypothermic Half Sunday in a time of 1:57:34. Now that is kinda unofficial because that is what my Garmin said but the race organizers made a little mistake in the course that I new what going to happen.

However I felt great during this race and the weather was cloudy, windy and about -6. My last half was in May and my time was 1:58. So I’m right were I was last year and running in the snow was not the best condition to run real fast. It appears that the winter training and the diet has paid off and I may be in for some great times when I start adding speed workouts and hills once is warms up a bit.

My confidence for Rome is good and my 30km training run will help with that.

Since my life is not busy enough, we just cut a whole in the wall between the kitchen and the living room. It looks great but I need sometime to finish everything and I’m off to Vancouver this weekend for a meeting with the Red Cross.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique……just like everyone else

Well I’m off to Vancouver!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?