<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 09, 2006

I know it's only rock n roll 

But I Loved It! Wow. One word Wow! The Rolling Stones in my backyard were amazing. The best thing I have ever seen at Taylor Field. Yes the Riders don't come close to the show I saw last night.

Check off another thing on the to do list. I sang with Mick Jagger and in an ironic way it was Can't Always Get What You Want. Well I did and everyone else did. What a show, me and my parents rockin out to all the classic songs along with the Snowbirds, fireworks, massive (I mean massive) stage and video screen, flames, lips and of course a stage that moved closer to us. We all jumped out of the seats with Start Me Up and no concert I have every been to can compare to this. Amazing merchandise and a crowd full of excitment and pure glee after it was over.

Satisfaction? You better believe it.

The Rolling Stones
Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field, Regina, SK, Canada
Sunday October 8, 2006

The set list

Paint it Black
You Got Me Rocking
It's Only Rock'n Roll
All Down The Line
Ain't To Proud To Beg
Angie
Rain Fall Down
Tumbling Dice --- Introductions
You Got The Silver (Keith)
Little T&A (Keith)
Under My Thumb (to B-stage)
Rough Justice
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
Sympathy For The Devil
Jumping Jack Flash
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
Satisfaction (encore)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?