<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

One Swing 

Is it possible for a moment in time that defines life or signals a change? If there is not I'm not sure what happened last night but I think it was one of those moments.

Let me set things up. My last day at work with any real work that needs to be done, followed by my last ball game of the year. What happens, well crappu day at work and I lead of the game and get hit by a pitch right in the back. First pitch of the game too! I'm like what is this all about. The games goes on and I stuck out twice and thinking....great what a way to end the game and the season. Then my last at bat...I go yard. Yes I pulled a home run into right field and did it ever feel great. Then my mind started racing about how that was the sign to start things off and end a chapter in my life. Yes with one swing, my old career, my old job and my ball career all ends.

Flip the page because a new chapter begins Saturday with the best day of my life. It has been fun but the big world of opportunity is waiting to be conquered by scooter.

Rubadub dub!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?