<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Change 

Yes as previously posted big change is happening. What is it you ask? Hmmm could it be my upcoming wedding? Yes but that is not it.....Could it be my big 3-0 birthday coming up? Yes but that is not it. Let me see what else what else. Ok let's move on then...how about my career. Yes now we are getting warmer......

I just accepted the position of Community Recreation Coordinator at 15 Wing Moose Jaw. That is right I have a new job and resigned from the City of Moose Jaw. I'm very excited as this job has all kinds of benefits to me professionally and I will be working with and for a great group of people. Not to say that the City was all that bad but this opportunity is amazing and I had no room for growth were I currently am. It is great I get to stay in Moose Jaw.

Yeah so that is it. In the next month I will quit my job, get married, go on a honeymoon, turn 30 and then start a new job. An August to remember and not for breaking any bones!

Changes
David Bowie
I still don't know what I was waiting for
And my time was running wild
A million dead-end streets
Every time I thought I'd got it made
It seemed the taste was not so sweet
So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-ChangesDon't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes

Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?