<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Start Me Up! 

Well quite the day today. First recovered very nicely from my 20km run yesterday. It was muggy and I was not sweating but dripping wet. Running at 9:30 pm in the dark is amazing when you are at 19km and finishing strong.

Then today well let me see....the worst kept secret in Saskatchewan was revealed today. The Rolling Stones are coming to Regina. Yes my backyard. Also the beauty of being a Rider Season ticket holder is that we get get to beat the box office for tickets. Yes I will pay $300 to see the Rolling Stones close up and not on the screen in the statium. I can't wait and don't have to wait until Monday!

Also a possible change in brewing. Only time will tell.

Once you start me up, I'll never start!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?