<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Zoom 

Well it seems like the last two weeks have just passed me by. Not sure what happened but spring has exploded. I know this because of all the dandelions in the yard. The familiar smells of summer have returned....some good & some bad. Good - BBQ and the smell of fresh cut grass. Bad - Mosquito Repellant and my clothes after a long run.

I did by myself a new toy.... a Garmin Forerunner which is a GPS to track my runs. So now I can be a total running geek and tell you how far I went, my pace, elevation, grade and even race against a virtual partner. E and I actually have the best set up. I run and she rides her bike with me. The perfect pace for both of us and we can talk for a hour and a half in great weather.

Stay tuned to a mailbox near you. An invitation is forthcoming.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?