<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sun? 

1:58:42

Yes I did break 2:00 hours but instead of the snow and wind it was the rain and wind. I felt really good during the race until the last km. I knew a bridge clime was at the end but I didn't think they were going to make us run up and down at the end with twists and turns. The worst finish ever. I had no idea were it was and all of a sudden you turned at a building and there it was. Not even a 100m finish sprint. Saskatoon really needs to improve on the festival of the race. 20km of great running and 1km of confusion.

As for me, I happy and still focused on running my race. Worst part is that when you have wet shoe and socks, blisters are a reality.

I have another medal to hand on the wall and that brings my totals to 5 10k's, 4 1/2's and 2 fulls.

Full results at http://www.saskatoonroadrunners.ca/2006marathon/marathon.html

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?