<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My thoughts 

Well we went to see the DaVinci Code. I thought it was great and did alright to the book's story but once again it did not hold a candle to the book. Sure the story was the big shocker to some but for me it was all the science, math, history and the real scavenger hunt that made the book so great. Some of the best part of the book never made the movie such as Madonna on the Rocks and what I thought was interesting and the first time I ever read about it was phi and the golden ratio. http://goldennumber.net/

This book made me think and was interesting not because of the Mary Magdalen story but the way someone else has a view of history and how that came about. I also read Holy Blood Holy Grail which is a very factual book without a story and enjoyed again the history and view points.

I mean really how can we know what happened back the? It was the winners of war that wrote the history. Not the ones that fought it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?