<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Most Wonderful Time of the Year 

No it is not about Christmas but it does involve ice and snow and an early morning. It is the start of the Stanley Cup playoff tomorrow and Sunday is the first race of the 2006 season. I'm very excited to have the Oil back in the playoffs and my first test since July 1 of last year. I'm also interested in how Calgary police are going to shutdown the Red Mile this year.

Sunday is Regina Police Services Half Marathon. Am I ready? Yes I am and training is a very intersting thing. I did alot of long runs but not as much speed work. I would love a PB but a 1:50 like last year maybe in the mix. All I know is that am going to leave everything at the finish line just like last year. This race with 3 loops can be good as you can break it down to 3 laps or suck because you have to run 3 laps and see the finish line twice.

Here is to Cola Buzz Cliff Shots

See you at the finish line!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?