<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sushi for me....Sushi for you 

So last night I took my first formal cooking class which is kinda funny because it was one that I programmed at work. My sweet and I learn how to make Sushi. Now everyone totally freaks out from the whole raw fish thing but those are the people who have no idea what it is. The class was fantastic and the food was great. It was so much fun and so good mixing the different type of combinations in the seaweed and rice. I like the wasabi as it is hot in a horseradish type of way along with the picked ginger.

So basically coming soon to my place is a Sushi party. Make sure you are hungry and if you like salad and rice, then you will like it. If up for adventure...you will love it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?