<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Smarten up 

Ok so it is March and we should be able to run outside. Nope...freezing rain and tonnes of snow put a big wrench in that but still it is not as bad as Newfoundland. This was week one hardcore training. My body is hanging in there but the legs and knees can feel it. It gets me excited again as I am no longer a spectator right now. I was talking about running and due to the age I am it is really a true sport that one can stay competative. I mean the results are on websites and you still compete against really good athletes. Not to say that my fastball team is not competative but their is something about training and practice that makes the event feel more elite.

I'm off to watch my sweet curl this weekend in provincials in Saskatoon and once again I am hooked on Amazing Race #9. However is seems I record everything and watch it just before bed time. If I am watching TV at 7:00 pm then it is a sign that something else can be done.

I also had the a laugh today as the Wolf was doing a bit on Canadian Idol in Regina and the Oscars. The song the DJ was going to sing was "Momma don't let your baby grow up to be a gay cowboy." No disrepect but it was funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?