<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Prepared? 

I did another presentation tonite and I had a comment that really suprised me. It was from a University Student who said the presentation seemed rehearsed. Really? Why would you think that I would actually prepare and be ready for a professional development presenation. Of course it was rehearsed as I have been doing these for a while but this one had elements that I have never done and it still was rehearsed...hmmm maybe I have a talent of presenting something new that looks like old habit? Interesting anyways. All I can say is that I will take unhappy hockey coaches anyday over mid aged women with life experience problems anyday. Funny they didn't all like Billy Talent....Well at least the kids get it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?