<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I don't want my MTV 

So MTV Canada and returned and I celebrate this by grabbing my remote to change the channel. I remember my excitment when I was going to get MTV Canada and the huge dissappointment is was. It was Music Television without any music. It was terrible TV and so out of touch compared to Muchmusic. Then a miracle happend. They created MTV2 which actually played music video's all the time. It was fantastic just like Muchmusic's Loud. Then an very bad thing happened to MTV2. Punch Much took that over and boy that is terrible. People actually pay...that is right...pay to vote on a video. Yikes! and the stuff they pick is always less than desired from my stand point anyways. So basically nothing has changed and I will still be watching Much (eventhough most of it is crap) because I will still see music video's and will pass on the new MTV Canada. That said, summer is on it's way and TV dissappears. Thank god no more exercising in the basement infront of the TV. Hello mp3 player in the sun.

I want my summer, not my MTV!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?