<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Steady...Steady 

Well that was my first thought last night as I was delivering my first rock. First curling game in more that 3 years and my delivery started off alright and then, slippage. Yes I fell and delivered the rock way wide. Second shot much better and then everything came back to play. I was having trouble with my weight but so was everyone else. At least I did not hog any rocks. So basically I already had the itch to curl as I have spend many hours watching curling and never playing. We already have a hand on a mixed team for next year. We just need to find another guy. Once again it appears the only way I will make it to the Olympics is as a spectator. You know what, I can live with that.

Here is to hurring hard with hack weight, raising for two.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?