<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pump it up 

Wow what a week. It seemed like it had everything. Training, meetings, a paper route (don't ask), a wonderful supper cooked by me and a pep rally. Yes that is right only one more week until the 2006 Sask Winter Games were I get to wear the Black and Gold. I may never make it to the Olympics but I will always be part of Zone 3. It is so much fun but so much work. It is one of those times were you give away sleep for fun and it is worth it.

I also just watched the Super Bore I mean the Super Bowl. Was it just me or did everyone including the NFL, officials and the broadcaster want the Steelers to win? Well since they beat out Indy, I guess there were the NFL's posterchild. This was just another case of why the CFL is more exciting. I mean the players are better in the NFL but on each and every kick or punt return there is a chance for something sizzling in the CFL. The NFL has the exciting fair catch magical dowing the ball on the 5 year line (yawn) Also the Seahawks were down 11 points with 6:34 left. 6:34 is a hell of a lot of time in the CFL since the clock stops each play. Not so in the NFL, they just run the ball and kill the clock. Not much excitement at all.

Well at least the Rolling Stones gave me some Satisfaction

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?