<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

One Way Motor Way 




Happy New Year!

That is right I go one way and that road always leads to a good time. New Years was lots of fun. The rye did not take over like a few weeks ago but it was still rock n roll. The band played awesome and I nailed my special guest singer appearance. Times Like These rocked and I actually sounded pretty good after seeing the video. No new career but it sure makes me want to buy a guitar. I had four dates for New Years but there was my one and only there for the coveted New Years Eve kiss. Everything I hated about New Year in the past was gone, expensive, what to do, who to be with, drinking, the morning after, getting a cab and trying to figure out were the hell your friends are. All gone this year. Like I said in earlier post I'm growing up whether I like it or not.

I am a new day rising

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?