<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 16, 2006

Making a Note 

Ok right this down....don't plan to do anything in January. This last week has been crazy and it is already the middle of January! I guess this would be the reason for lack of posting. Between travel and spending all my free time at Curling rinks my sleep has taken a hit. It is funny because all these exercise or time management people say you can make time....that is right you can but you need to subtract it from your sleep. Good news is I love what I am doing that keeps me busy. I could spend all day watching curling or meeting about Winter Games. I think I would sleep easier if I didn't have a presentation on Tuesday in Regina but I can do this with relative ease.

Well at least we know have a White Christmas....make that a White Ukranian Christmas.

Ok I just have one rant about the snow. What is it with all these people that shovel the snow from the driveway into the middle of the street. I mean you still have to drive through it and instead of going north south just go east west and shovel it into your yard. Your grass will thank you. I think it is funny to do all this work and they leave it in the middle of the road and then the plow puts it right on your sidewalk after is it full of sand and salt. Do yourself a favour and turn 90 degres.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?