<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A loss and a tie 

Man ever since January started life has been busy. I mean I know that is was going to be busy but I have 4 meeting this week at night and a huge professional presentation next week. Insane but I can handle it of course. I totally lost yesterday, lets say life - 5 -Scooter - No Score. It seems like everyone was in a bad mood and everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Luckily I can handle stress unlike a few of my employees. What really sucks is being the person to get yelled at when it is 100% not your fault but a wrong place wrong time thing. However I had another example of Karma. I had a lady call me yell at me and then hang up before I could even say anything. Later that day she showed up at my office to apologize. It must of burned in her stomach all day that she had to apologize in person. That is something that I am not use to at all. As for today...Well it was a tie.

The road to success always has construction.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?