<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm in Love 

Yes it has happened and it feels wonderful. She make me so happy and every night I can't wait to get into bed. Ohh the feelings I feel and the love that I have when I jump into bed. I feel so warm and she makes my stress disappear. Those long and dark winter nights vanish like a candle in the wind. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. Who would of thought that such pleasure can be had with three easy clicks....Yes that is right I'm in love with my electric blanket. What did you thought I meant?

Since Christmas we have had the electric blanket in the bed and like I said, I love it. Highly recommend you go out and get one for this sad winter days. I mean it. There is no better feeling that crawling into a warm bed and feeling at peace. Plus it has the added benefit of removing cold feet. Now I must state that it is not my cold feet that have disappeared but the cold feel of my sweet next to me. Now come on all you women out, there how many times have you taken your cold feet and warmed them up against a guy. Worst feeling in the world is having your sweets cold feet against you as you are trying to sleep. Any man lucky enough to have a wonderful women next to them is helpless and accepts this in the game of life and love. Well the wonder of electric heat is a miracle. 10 minutes of REM and I am out.

Well it's been 5 minutes since my three clicks and my warm bed is ready.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?