<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wild light blinding bright 

I'm penciled in. That is right. Penciled in for Circadian Rhyths on New Years Eve. What am I talking about, well my buddy has a band and they are pretty good. They kill on foo fighters, green day and big wreck. Well we went out one night for Karokee and I sang Times Like These by the foo fighters and now they want me to sing it with them. When you ask....New Years of course. They are renting a hall and putting on a big bash for new year. Everyone is invited. So I have been singing my heart out with this song and I starting to get it down. It actually is kinda fun. They boys are coming in this weekend to play and I'm gonna watch them do the magic and have the honor of jumping in. Should be fun.

It's time like these you learn to live again
It's time like these you give and give again
It's time like these you learn to love again
It's time like these time and time again

and now as per my last quote life has a sense of humour...check this out from the past on February 9. I'm still learning but I've changes text books.

http://timetoplay.blogspot.com/2004_02_01_timetoplay_archive.html

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?