<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 19, 2005

The weekend before Christmas 

The weekend before Christmas and no Christmas parties to attend.

Well this weekend was a tale of two nights. The first night was quite and quaint with my sweet at the movies. Went to see Just Friends. The movie was pretty good and made me laugh but the best thing about it was seeing all the scenes shot right her in Moose Jaw. Yes that is a house in Moose Jaw, a restaurant in Moose Jaw and a bar in Moose Jaw. Also the rink is the Bert Hunt and I must have run across the bridge in the background of the outdoor rink 100 times. There has always been movies shot in Moose Jaw but this is the first big Hollywood movie. I’m interested to see what extra’s will come on the DVD.

Then we move to Saturday. I practiced and it paid off. I’m ready for Time’s Like These for New Year and the band sounds great. I’m honored that they found a spot for me in there set. I now understand why singers wear the earpiece because it is hard to hear yourself sing. So it was a typical rock and roll story with music, gambling and of course booze. I’m not ready for the rock n roll lifestyle as my head pointed out on Sunday but that was a learning curve too. However it was all worth it because it was a good time. A Mr. Lahey drunk good time

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?