<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Uhggg but Fantastic 

Well the proir week was awesome with training and working out. This week...not so much. I can really tell how sluggish my body is. It also doesn't help that all this food is everywere and I'm eating it. Oh I miss the BBQ and fresh vegtables.

I'm also reminding myself and everyone else that when someone asks how you are the answer should be fantastic! Not fine or Ok. If you say that you are fantastic it catches people off guard but the best thing is that you start actually thinking that you are fantastic. Life may effect your mood but you control it. This is idea is created by reflection of others. Some people are getting the Christmas blues or are stressed out to the max like their Credit Card.

So to make life just a little better just smile and say fantastic. It work.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?