<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 29, 2005

North and South 

I had a fantastic Christmas this year with both my families. Yes I have two families now with two farms to visit. The dymanics has changed in each household but still lots of fun was to be had. Of course I ate way to much and gained winter weight. Yeah for the return of exercise classes, clear trails and better diets. The best part of Christmas was spending it with my sweet. The connection there with doing things together and doing nothing together that create balance and "that thing that I'm looking for" Seeing my nephew and playing with him was also a highligh. He is mobile and has personality.

We stayed away from Boxing Day sales but did venture to Future Shop to purchase some excellent DVD's and speakers.

The biggest dissapointment was............the weather. I mean sure it was 11 degrees outside but without snow, the Christmas carols just don't work.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?