<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Don't Get it 

Some people really don't get it. We have all had troubles in the past and that is were we want to leave them...in the past. Sorry but I don't up to date with people I dislike or have hurt me in the past. So quit asking me questions about them....I've moved on and I have a great person to sit in the hot tub, watch a movie and go to Tim Horton's. It is the best. I'm feeling loved like I never have before. I tell you it was a real "Locked in the Truck of a Car" feeling yesterday.

I think there are two people in this world (Ok I know this is overdone) but those who see their world and those who see the entire world. So get off your little island and explore the rest of the world without fear of making a mistake.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?