<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Yuck 

Well to cap off a weekend that was not meant to be the engine just fell out of my plane so to say. Went to Regina Saturday for some boring meetings and then returned with an urgent message that my Baba (Grandma) was not doing very well and I should come home. So bolted off to Saskatoon to visit my Baba who was still alive but not doing so well but stable. Spend Sunday with the family but we returned to regular back to work Monday. After carving two pumpkins and handing out candy the phone range again with the news that Baba never woke up this afternoon.

Must say I’m having a stretch of bad luck. Saw the shirt the other day that said luck is for losers and basically I’m losing big time. Too many funerals in the last little while and to top mater off, I just broke the button of my pants. Yuck.

So I get to write another eulogy for someone whole I will really miss. So much of my culture will be gone but not lost. I just recently made my first bowl of borsht with my comments being it tasted sorta like Baba’s and that means it is really good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?