<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

two handed again 

Yeah! I got my cast off. 10 long weeks. I'm Typing with two hands right now but it is not really fast. Longer and better posts are possible again. So they removed my cast and I'm left with a withery hand with dead skin. However we are going to the Spa tonite. I can actually have a shower again. Wrist movement is limited and painful but coming along nicely. Not as bad as I first thought. Exercise and physio will help that.

So everything begins again. It is funny because I already feel better but I can't wait to run, go to spin and do a push-up (I checked with the Doctor, it is ok).

So yeah, I back to being myself again and can't wait to set the metal detector's off in future travels. Playtime in full effect.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?