<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 17, 2005

Day 1 again 

Well it is official, I'm back in training. The five pounds of non-productive tissue is not helping either but result will be noticed. Last year at this time I was in marathon shape....ummmm not quite yet. I am going for a run tomorrow and tonite was great at spin. It's not that bad but the biggest benifit is the blood flow to my arm increasing my range of motion.

In something completely unrelated I learned that there is a market for cloned cattle. I was quite suprised because it is not that hard to get a cow to have a calf these days. I'm sure these cloned calves do not cost less than 800 dollars but I guess it is a genetic thing. This however is not true when you start selling the offspring for meat and milk. Weird. I will take grain fed beef from my farm anyday.

Catch me if you can

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?