<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cooled off 

Well I had to wait a while before I posted because I was really mad about the weekend. It was a great weekend with a wonderful time with my sweet, fabulous supper with friends and an hour run but then the football game and my mood went south. South Pole south. I was extremely disappointed with the play of the Riders so much that I lost hope in the 4th quarter and knew we were going to loose. Another year, another cross over and no home playoff game.

Well I took my own advice of water and exercise and I’m feeling a lot better. Still not in Marathon Shape like I was a year ago when in Dublin but soon enough.

Oh yeah what will you do with your share of 40 million dollars Lotto 6/49? Of course I will share with you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?