<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Show 

Pearl Jam - Wed, Sept 7 2005 - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Set List

Release,
Corduroy,
Save You,
Given To Fly,
Do The Evolution, Animal,
Insignificance,
Green Disease,
Even Flow,
Present Tense,
I Am Mine,
State Of Love and Trust,
Small Town,
I Got Shit,
Rearviewmirror

1st Encore:
Glorified G,
Whipping,
Daughter,
Off He Goes,
Footsteps,
Better Man
Porch

2nd Encore:

Running Back To Saskatoon (by The Guess Who),
Last Kiss
Alive,
Rocking In the Free World

This show was so unbelievable. I freaked out with Even Flow and sang my heart out with all the "Campfire" songs as Eddie described them. Cheered like mad for the encores and was blown away with the 2nd one. Alive and koritfw was amazing. Worth every penny.

Check out everything at http://www.pearljam.com

Didn't think I would be a bigger fan than I was but I can't get enough now!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?