<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mind Gym 

The only thing in life you can control is how you react to it. Thinking positive may not always work but I can guarantee that thinking negatively always done. I got to thinking about the rest of my life and it looks good. Sure I had a few lows but without the lows you can't appreciated the highs. Hey there is still plenty of string left in my kite strings.

I had an amazing weekend of serenity. Big footbal game victory and three days with my sweet with the highlights being planting 120 bulbs in the yard to bring a blooming spring for us.

Ok in other thought and happening over the past I want to share.

As an addict to Rockstar INXS I loved that JD won. He is so right fo the band but I cannot get Marty's "Trees" out of my head.

Sometimes when I see all that Mother Nature can unlease I'm glad I live on the praries.

What the hell is Crazy Frog Axel F doing on TV. Thank God for Pearl Jam and Coldplay.

The body is very fast at adapting. My one handed typing is getting better (hence longer post than normal).

It is true that we sometimes say it best when we say nothing at all.

Exercise can clean up a body and a mind.

The satisfaction of one's own Harvest is priceless.

The Beatles had it right....All you need is love...but it is not the love you might think. I will let you figure that out.

I'm back and dancing in the rain!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?