<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Man of the hour 

Funny how with one small phone call that only lasts 30 seconds can change your life. The bone chilling words of "come home now" can losen any train of thought and you find out what really maters in life. In life there is time, love and death. You can't get through life without them and you are never alone.

My sweet's Father passed away last week and the funeral was yesterday. Someone told me that you don't grow up until you have a child but I think I did a little growing up yesterday. I was proud to be beside my love throughout every step. Since Pearl Jam is the theme, could not stop listening to this song. Peace be with you.....

Tidal waves don’t beg forgiveness'
CRASHED' and on their way
Father he enjoyed collisions; others walked away
A snowflake falls in may.
And the doors are open now as the bells are ringing out
Cause the man of the hour is taking his final bow
Goodbye for now.
Nature has its own religion; gospel from the land
Father ruled by long division, young men they pretend
Old men comprehend.
And the 'SKY BREAKS' at dawn; shedding light upon this town
They’ll all come ‘round
Cause the man of the hour is taking his final bow
Goodbye for now.
And the road The old man paved
The broken seams along the way
The rusted signs, left just for me
He was guiding me, love, his own way
Now the man of the hour is taking his final bow
As the curtain comes down
I feel that this is just goodbye for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?