<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

turtle 

well life is now at a turtles pace. All the big ticket fast paced adventures and challenges are over. Summer programs done, Canada Games done, training is over as i'm on the DL and the ball season came to an end. We are back to back champs. Game 5 yesterday and watching it was hard. Victory in an extra inning with a 5-0 comeback with a game that had everything including a scurmish at home plate with the dugouts emptying. Great win but still hard to sit and watch. So badly want to go for a run but that is a ways away. Until then a turtle I will be.

Blue eyes, it is great to have you back but the cost was a premium.

My sweet, Natasha B took the words right out of my mouth...

These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say I love you, I love you...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?