<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

Something in the air 

Life is fragile. That is all I can say, things happen and we never will understand. However the only thing we can control is how we react to events out of our control. It is up to us to keep swimming when the water keeps rising. Negativity in situations is a way to deal with it but we choose to be that way. You always respect the ones that continue on when they could have so easily folded up the tent. I guess sometimes being stubborn is a very good quality.

All I know is that I am very fortunate and lucky that all I have is a broken arm. My lungs, heart and brain are all fine. This is not the case for two people close to me and I never thought “peace be with you” could mean so much.

Oh the danger of day dreaming when life is right in front of you. Just like this weekend. Quiet, relaxing and spent with those who matter. Why is it that clarity comes in a terrible tasting pill?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?