<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No Tears 

My uncle passed away last weekend. I was able to go to the prayers but never made it to the funeral due to my current medical troubles. He died by a massive heart attack. He died too soon but what a great life he lived. If I died instantly, with little pain beside the one I love on a nice summer day, it would be terrible but still that is the best scenario for that event. I can’t be too sad because he lived everyday like I should and for that but he will be missed. Make you appreciate those with the cup half full perspective. In all the things I have read or experienced, religion never feels so right when dealing with death and the idea of heaven. A feeling of peace that science just cannot grant.

So in other news I have a new cast a few less stitches. Quite the incision but all is healing. Must admit, weird people in the hospitals, makes sense why some people are always sick. My arm was so weak. I had trouble moving it. Best news is I have a nice green cast to riderize.

This may be the best birthday weekend yet! My sweet in town, ball banquet and a party of 28,00 at the rider game on Saturday. How sweet it is!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?