<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Zoom! 

What is the worst thing in the word….getting yelled at for someone else’s mistake and having to take the responsibility? Happens here and there and it is surprising how with good listening skills you can basically ward off all evil spirits.

I am getting into the grove of things with training. It was great to see my two running partners this week in a surprise visit for my first marathon in Dublin. Went out to the lake to visit them and all I wanted to do was stay in the shade and relax. However the next few weeks are going to be very, very busy. Ok a summary, football games, in a wedding, training, Canada Summer Games and ball playoffs. To much recreation is never a bad thing….well maybe if you have a garden.

I am super excited about this weekend. Me and my sweet are going to organize our place and finish moving and unpack the boxes. It is going slowly but the result is great. Also The Riders play Calgary and this is the first time we face big bank hank. Just so everyone knows, my phone is busy from 8:00 – 11:00 Saturday night.

My roots are getting deeper and the blossoms brighter!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?