<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 11, 2005

Picking up a Bridesmaid 

Well this last weekend was spent in Saskatoon as my sweet was a bridesmaid. Now this worked out well as I was able to see some family but this was really the first wedding I have gone to basically solo. I have been a date for a wedding but this was different I mean my date was in the wedding. I spend most of the time with her but still I had to wait at least two songs before I could dance with her.

In other news it is HOT here! O my it was hot on the weekend and my tan is non existent. Something’s wrong with that. I think more training runs are needed.

SO right now my house is kinda of disaster. Yes my sweet is moving her stuff in and nothing terrible, just stuff to be sorted, thrown out and put away by the both of us. It is very good for me because space has always been abundant at my place so I never really threw anything out. Now is a perfect chance.

And finally any depressing thoughts about the Rider loss on Saturday was peanuts compared to the Air Show accident in Moose Jaw. They get to play next week....the pilots do not.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?