<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

No Joy in Riderville but Scottland is in full force 

Well the big game of the year and I was all excited about watching it and I had to turn it off in the 3 quarter. We were unpacking and getting organized and my heart just could not take it anymore. The Riders were hammered by the Stamps. This is a great wake up call early in the season and much better that happening Labour Day like it did last year. I still wore my Rider hat with pride on Sunday and did not worry about it at all during my 25km run.

My sweet joined me for the last 5 km of my run and it was really neat. It helped me out alot as I was not really prepared like I should of been. Beets and BBQ ribs is not the best prerun meal!

I have also connected with more than ever with a Bryan Adam's song with the lyrics "When you find yourself lying helpless in her arms." Happened to me last night!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?