<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Whada at? 

Well spending time in the east coast is just like the pictures. Wet, rainy, sunny, windy, foggy and very beatiful. I have reintroduced myself to George Street again and spent time at Bridies listening to the Navigators. I also got to see blue eyes again which is always a treat.

So much on the go, Shopping dt, drinking dt, scoffs here and there, Cabot Tower, Signal Hill, Scademia boat rides and a trip to Gander is just a small does of what we have been up to.

We are having a great time together and I must say the more time I spend with the girl the better things get. The seafood is rich and the golf is terrible. Golfed on a the most beautiful course ever and my game went way south. Good news is that I have erased golfer from my resume and added running.

Tomorrow going on a hike on the east cast trail. That is if the weather is good.

I think we have about 400 pictures to show everyone at home so goodbye from "the rock!"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?