<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Take me out to the ball game 

Well last night was something I always look forward too, Game one of my fastball season. A late game and of course it was raining off and on all day. The ball game went ahead and everything was fine. My first at bat was just that, my first at bat with the bases loaded and after a long at bat, no rbi for me. However, after this my second at bat was a situation to drive a run in and it is funny because I was going to drive that run in no matter what. So what happened...a single and one of our only two hits in the night. We were up 3-1 in the top of the 5th and it started raining....so we played until the game was official and called it a night.

The athletic aspect and the game is great and something I have really missed. I am in great shape so that helped. This combined with the social aspect of the team really is what the benefits of sport is all about. Get off your couch and join a team today. Your head and heart will thank you.

Finally my girl is so amazing. She had a ball game earlier and then braved the rain and watched my game. If see keeps this up I need to buy her an umbrella!

well that's the ball game

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?