<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Rain....check 

Well the long weekend is among us and we all know what that means. Plans made and it either snows or rains. This year it chose to rain. So we went for a 20 km run. Last run before the big race. Know at about 13 km it started to pour. This actually was a blessing. It was so cool. If you have every ran in the rain you know what I am talking about. Everything gets cooled off in a good way. Did the first 5 km laps at a 32 minutes pace and then burnt off a 26 minute last five km. So hope I get that feeling again next weekend. It was amazing!

In other news I have a new flower bed and due to the rain it is not finished. Maybe monday. I also had my second ball game which we won 12-4 but I had a terrible game with terrible luck. It seemed everyball was just out of my reach or I lost it in the night sky.

Hope everyone has a great May Loooooooooooong!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?