<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A little faster 

Well this past weekend is over and for the first time I actually have time to blog. I am getting really sick of meetings and very happy that will come to a grinding hault. This weekend after getting back from Yorkton my family came to visit. This was very nice and a full house for sure. Saturday was my 10km run. I guess I have been a runner for one full year now. Seems much longer. My goal was 48 minutes and I ran 48:21. 21 seconds I would like to see disappear but still it is a PB. Last year at this time I was at 55 minutes. I can live with that kind of improvement but I think there is still room for improvement. Well at least 21 seconds. It was great to have my sweet and my family there at the finish. Next big test is the full and I have the pre race jitters as always.

So after the race I was able to babysit my nephew for 2 hours. Got to feed him and take care of him. Only one problem but I was able to rememdy that. Baby 101 I guess and right now I'm in no rush to have one...I will save all my rushing for the pavement

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?