<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Check 

Ok instead of the usually camping in the rain and snow for May Long Weekend here is my checklist

Build a new flower bed – check
Plant my garden – check
Watch Star War Episode 1 & 2 – check
Get a hair cut – check
Run 2 hours in the rain - check
Go to my sweet’s farm – check
Run the Robson calves – check
Try prairie oysters – check

Yup that is my list. I must admit I quite enjoyed the prairie oysters. For this who don’t know what that is, well I will let you google that. This week brings taper. No running and little physical stress to prepare for my 26.2 mile Marathon this weekend. After Saturday’s run I think I’m ready….No correction I am ready.

The body is weak, the mind is strong. The body says stop but the mind says go on!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?